1 Samuel 13:13-14; 16:1-13; 18:7: As they danced, they sang: “Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands. (NIV)
Change is the only constant thing in life, and as time evolves, we need an upgrade just as iPhone 1 can never match iPhone 11 Pro Max because of the advanced technology. Similarly, David got a fresher dose of anointing than Saul and conquered thousands more in our text—He became more significant and glorious than his predecessor. Meaning that, in our functions, we need an increased capacity for maximum productivity!
There is also the need for constant revival in our daily lives, spiritual warfare, home, church and nations. Because the forces of darkness change tactics regularly (Luke 11:24-26). Besides, we need fresh fire to excel in destiny as many still live on past glory when others are earnestly praying for a higher unction to flow at the pace of time (Isaiah 11:1-5). Therefore, we shall pray for revival from every spiritual and physical redundancy! (Psalms 85:6-13). Be Born Again! (2 Corinthians 5:17)
Song: Anointing Fall on Me — Ron Kenoly (1992)
1. My glory, gifting, prayer altar and breakthrough. Receive the oil of revival.
2. Old fire cannot sustain me. I need a fresh fire. Father, please release it to me!
3. Father, immerse me in the power of Your love and glory.
4. Oh Lord! Arise and let that which oppose my joy get drown in mysterious confusion!
5. As individuals, family, neighbours and the church, Lord, visit us and terminate every oppression!
FLOW WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.